Bigen is a Trusted Name in Permanent Hair Colour in Over 70 Countries Worldwide!
- Can be used directly after relaxing your hair
- Very gentle on Hair
- No Ammonia and No Hydrogen Peroxide required!
- Just mix with plain water
- No offensive odour
- Long lasting colour!
- Can be used on all types of hair
- Natural and Shiny Results!
Bigen Powder Hair Dye is ideal for those looking for beautiful, long lasting, results with 100% grey coverage or to enhance natural hair colour. The unique powder formula is activated by water and deposits rich, natural colour into even the most stubborn grey hair. With no ammonia and no hydrogen peroxide required, this deposit only colour is the gentle choice for rich colour and optimum shine regardless of your natural hair colour, consistency, condition, length or style.
Color chart is to be used as a guide only.
Color results may vary depending on hair type and color.
How to use:
Take this easy preliminary test
Make this easy preliminary test 48 hours before each application to ascertain whether you are hypersensitive or allergic to Bigen:
- Wash a small area of skin behind the ear or on the inner fold of the elbow
- Pat dry the area with a wad of cotton
- Prepare a test mixture of Bigen by taking a pinch of Bigen powder in a non-metallic bowl or cup, and mixing with water at room temperature to make a paste.
- Apply Bigen test mixture to the test area about 1 cm with cotton tipped stick. Leave uncovered for 48hrs
- If during this 48 hour period you do not notice any signs of burning, swelling, redness or irritation you can use Bigen.
Pour Bigen Powder into a non-metallic bowl or cup. Add room temperature tap water (DO NOT use hot or boiling water) in the proportion specified below. Mix well with a brush to make a homogeneous paste. 1 bottle Bigen powder = 5 enclosed measuring cups of water. 1/2 bottle of Bigen powder = 2 1/2 enclosed measuring cups of water. 1/4 bottle Bigen powder = 1 enclosed measuring cups of water
Quickly apply the mixture on dry hair. If you are partially grey, start application where the hair is most grey. Comb through hair to make sure every strand is covered with mixture
Wait for 20 – 30 minutes.To adjust your developing time, check colour development several times by wiping a strand of hair with a cotton ball or paper tissue. Once desired colour is obtained, proceed to rinse hair
Rinse hair thoroughly with warm water until water runs clear and shampoo well.