Bigen Men’s Speedy Color
Everything you need is ready in the kit. Just spread the 2 creams onto the Applicator Comb and comb through hair. It is non-dripping. The unique formula contains conditioning agents – Olive Oil and Aloe Extract.
Available in 5 natural looking shades. There is a mini comb enclosed ideal to colour sideburns and hairlines.
Color chart is to be used as a guide only.
Color results may vary depending on hair type and color.
How to use Bigen Men’s Speedy Color:
As easy as 1.2.3
Make this easy preliminary test 48 hours before each application to ascertain whether you are hypersensitive or allergic to Bigen Men’s Speedy:
- Remove cap from the Tube 1. Pierce seal of the tube by pressing the pointed cone on the cap against the seal.
- Squeeze a little cream from both tubes, mix and apply to skin behind ear or inner fold of elbow.
- If during 48 hours you do not notice any signs of burning, swelling, redness or irritation you can use Bigen Speedy.
- Everything you need is ready in the kit. Just spread the 2 creams onto the Applicator Comb and comb through hair. No pre-mixing required!
- The cream has a refreshing fragrance and with its non-drip formula, it makes hair colouring so quick and easy
- The unique formula contains conditioning agents – Olive Oil and Aloe Extract which gives natural shade, luster and moisture by penetrating deeply into every strand of hair.
- The results are long lasting colour and natural, healthy looking hair.
- The enclosed mini comb is ideal to colour sideburns and hairlines.
- No Wastage – Just use the amount you need to cover your grays and keep the unused cream for the future applications or to touch-up newly grown gray.